Professional 3D Anemometers HS™ Range
- Professional Ultrasonic 3D Wind Measurement
- U, V & W Vector Outputs
- Aluminium/Carbon Fibre Construction
- Ideal for Eddy Covariance Analysis and Study of Turbulent Airflows
HS-50 Horizontal-Head Anemometer
- The Gill HS-50 is a precision ultrasonic anemometer.
- Ideal for scientific research studies.
- The horizontal head design allows for highly accurate vertical flow analysis with minimal interruption from the anemometer geometry.
- HS-50 will monitor wind speeds of 0-45m/s and has an update rate of 50Hz.
HS-100 Horizontal-Head Anemometer
- HS-100 uses the same robust stainless-steel horizontal-head design as the HS-50
- With a faster update rate of 100Hz.
- This anemometer is ideal for precision scientific research applications including eddy covariance analysis.
©1993-2019 - Measurement & Control Solutions CC - All rights reserved