Check our new SpaceLogger Comparison Chart »
The SpaceLogger D9 Wireless has been designed specifically for the medical decontamination device market.
The data logger connects via an RS232 serial port to the autoclave, washer disinfector or ultrasonic cleaner and wireless uploads all cycle data output by the device to a local area network. Data may be encrypted by the logger and each line of the file has a checksum applied to ensure security of the data.
- Secure digital logging of all decontamination cycle data - from sterilisers, washer disinfectors and ultrasonic cleaners
- Wireless transfer of data to PC for real-time viewing of cycles
- Efficient and accurate management of cycle records and reporting with the SpaceLogger software
- Time-saving automated Daily/Weekly Test Record completion with PDF output
- RS232 connection to decontamination device
- Compact, economical and robust design
- Micro SD or SDHC card for data storage
- Upgrade machines to comply with latest decontamination guidelines and best practice